Home » Mexico Destinations » Todos Santos » Todos Santos Nightlife
Todos Santos Nightlife
Todos Santos is about an hour's drive north of Cabo San Lucas on Highway 19 and an hour's drive south from La Paz. Blessed with the most favorable climate in Baja Sur, Todos Santos is a perfect place to enjoy a more relaxed nightlife than it's neighbor to the south. If you are looking for a wild and crazy open all night discos, in Todos Santos, you are in the wrong place, Todos Santos is very quiet at night, except on the weekends when live music can be heard at several different venues including a theatre. The nightlife in Todos Santos Baja is perfect if you want to enjoy a drink with some good friends or listen to some good music while enjoying some coffee. That being said there are a few local bars in Todos Santos, especially at most of the larger hotels and restaurants. Try a Clamato, like a Bloody Mary, but with scallops, clams, shrimp, and clamato. Below is a list of types of bars, nightclubs, discos, clubs, and dive bars in the Todos Santos area of Baja California, Mexico.
- La Copa Wine Bar - Located in the lush tropical gardens of the historic Todos Santos Inn * Cocktails and wide range of wines, available for weddings * Todos Santos Baja California * Phone: 612-145-0040
- La Coronela Restaurant & Bar - Located at the famous Hotel California * Live music and food * Todos Santos, Baja California Sur, Mexico. Phone: 612-145-0525
- Restaurant Bar Las Fuentes - Full bar with outdoor palapa * Seafood and Mexican specialties * Open daily for breakfast, lunch and dinner, 7:30 am to 10:00 pm. Phone: 612-145-0257
- Shut Up Frank's - Popular sports bar and grill * Beer hamburgers and Mexican food * Todos Santos Mexico * Phone: 612-145-0146
- Tequila's Sunrise - Bar, grill and Mexican food * Calle Juarez, located directly across from the famed "Hotel California." Todos Santos, Baja California, Mexico. Phone: 612-145-0073.